WELCOME TO WOODBRIDGE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
New Student Registration
Please contact the Counseling office at (571) 492-3969 between the hours of 8 am and 2 pm to schedule an appointment for your student. All students MUST be accompanied by the custodial parent or legal guardian (as evidenced by court papers indicating legal custody).
If you are picking up a registration packet, do not sign any of the forms until you come in for your appointment.
For students new to Prince William County Public Schools, you will need the following items for registration:
- Proof of Residence
- Deed or Lease
- Two additional proofs of residency(ex. Drivers License, Utility Bill,Voter Registration Card,Car Registration)
- Birth Certificate (Original or Certified True Copy)
- Social Security Card
- Immunizations (please see Regulation 755.1, Attachment II for requirements).
- Special Education Services (IEP), if applicable
- Discipline file, if applicable
- Custodial papers (if necessary)